Rare earth silicon magnesium is used as nodularizer & nucleating agent. It is also used as additive and alloying constituent to make iron and steel.
Ferro silicon magnesium produced with calcium, magnesium, rare earth alloy configuration, also known as magnesium alloy ball agent, is a good inoculant. Its mechanical strength is high. It also has good de-sulfurization and de-oxidation effects.
It can also serve as the inoculate of gray casting iron, ductile casting iron and vermicular casting iron. It is the important additive in all kinds of inoculant, nodulizing and vermiculazing agent.
It can also be used in fields, such as the electrode coating, dressing medicament, chemical industry, glass, ceramics, building materials and oth
(1) Appearance: section is silver, block, no efflorescence.
(2) Melting point: 1080-1250℃
(3) Size: 0-5mm, 5-50mm, 50-150mm
2. The chemical composition and particle size can be produced upon customer’s requirements.
3. This product is used in metallurgy or casting as Deoxidize, desulfurizing material.
1. Uses the advanced smelting craft production the nodulizer product, the organization is compact, the ingredient is stable.
2. It does not have the deflection evenly, the MgO content is low.
3. The spheroidization response is steady, the magnesium absorption rate is high, the anti-decline time is long.
4. After sherardizing, the stone ball not a strike circle entire, tiny, the tendency is small.
5. Granularity 0.5-6mm, 1-10mm, 1-20mm, 3-25mm
Graphite electrode (RP) Nominal diameter 400mmThe graphite electrode is made of high-quality petroleum coke, needle coke, coal pitch and other raw materials through calcination, intermediate crushing, screening, dosing, mixing compression, roasting, high pressure impregnation, graphitization, machining and other processes, has compact and even structure, good electric conduction and heat-conduction properties, high mechanical strength and strong oxidization corrosion resistance and high temperature, is widely used for arc furnaces and submerged arc furnaces to smelt various alloy steel, yellow phosphorus, industry silicon, brown aluminum oxide and other alloy and nonmetal materials.